Sunday, October 29, 2006

blitzgeschichte

I felt it straight from the beginning there was something in the air that day…

…in this absolutely strange city.

my accomodation wasn’t what I had expected…

…so I strolled along the streets where I met this guy…


…and his white car.


somehow he got me wrong since the place he told me to go for some entertainment turned out as a flop.


thank god I ran into kosmas deli…


…where I joined some polish people drinking dutch beer…


…and more…


…and more.


the following day I was surprised waking up in some bushes near the sea having not the slightest idea what had happened the night before…


…only after some walking the pictures slowly came back…:


there was this man…


this dog…


and this girl…


…who wanted to be famous…


…and thought about starting a war…


nobody could tell me why but…

the whole city got nervous and people started to pack up things in panic…


whereas suddenly the presence of priests was highly in demand again…


…as well as of other spiritual leaders.

for a second I was tempted to call someone at ‘1057’ but…


…then these fighters came along my way and I lost my faith in such authorities.


gladly enough two more trustworthy guys on a mission from god told me to see their "contact person for special matters" whom...


I would recognize by his special appearance.


so I went to this obscure place they spoke about…


…where I ignored all warning signs at the entrance and…


…was grabbed and torn into a hell of a nightclub where…

…a bearded man played radical records besides a bottle of dutch beer what …


…made people drive crazy.


in the last corner things got even more mixed up but…


…I quickly realized this was the place of my “contact person for special matters”, puma lou…


…who knew nothing about a forthcoming war but still showed me the way to “room no.64”…


…where a bewitching spanish fortune-teller gave me no advice but some strange looking thing to eat…

…after that things weren’t like before…

…I had visions of a land where power belonged to Ford GTs…

…and beasts lived together in peace and harmony…

…and men were no more than dull puppets.

some hours(?) later when I had found my way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I was afraid of…


…losing my had but….

… as you can see I was lucky and well-off enough to tell you all this…!

4 comments:

Keulexil said...

Geil Geil MegaGeil!!!

Julian said...

Hey Meister der Bilder...

da schaut man mal länger nich bei Dir vorbei und dann bekommt man gleich so nen Hammer geboten...respekt für die Arbeit!

...beste Grüße aus dem komischen Moselstädtchen! See ya in Skype!

KosmoKreglinger said...

dange dange! freit mich...! (un in zukunft gefaelligst oefter vorbeischaun! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Eine eloquent erzählte Geschichte pithoresker Bilder, Herr Kreglinger, chapeau chapeau!